Credits and Links
Links to other WP Sites
The WP Email List Homepage
Frank Brehm's Western Pacific Home Page
The Feather River Rail Society's Home Page
The Western Pacific Railroad Historical Society
Sam Herschbein's Portola Museum/FRRS pages
Ken Rattenne's Western Pacific Pages
Chuck Donaldson's WP images, from his Somewhere West of Denver site.
The California Zephyr Virtual Museum
Garth Groff's Sacramento Northern On-Line
The Tidwater Southern Page
Central California Rails...includes info on the CCT and ST&E
The Final Four web site...a photo essay of the last four F's on the WP from Phil Shea
Mucho "Thanks" to the following folks who've helped out in "building"
- Larry Akers for the pass image
- Janet M. Benson of Jan`s Journeys Antiques for the rare casserole dish
- Dave Bilger, for the EMD ad
- Frank Brehm, for links to his site
- Tom and Meg Coughlin for the china image and general great help
- Jim Cunningham for the plate image
- David Epling for the image links
- Jolly Goodfellow, for the caboose pic
- Sara Hassan for scanning the 1935 timetable
- Michael Henning for the wonderful Meridale plates
- Sam Herschbein, for links to his site
- Roger Kirkpatrick for his diligent efforts to document captive cabeese, and the use of his list.
- Eloy Lores for the china images
- Phyllis Osiecki for the saucer image.
- Miles Post for the info on the 1954 timetable fiasco
- Marianne Ramona and Kurt Howe for the cup image
- Lester Silva for the Keddie pattern bowl image
- Sandy Teitgen for the hot food cover image
- Track 16 Railroad China for the bowl image
- Gary Vance for the Meridale platter.
- Tom Vance for the soup bowl and saucer
- Eugene Vicknair for the caboose info and other great help
- John Wilson for endless help, encouragement and images